My name is Frank Gantz. Formerly, I was a local church pastor for about 15 years. After a sinful fall, God has demonstrated his grace to me in so many ways. After a number of years in hospitality management, I now run my own eBay business.
This blog provides perspective from one who has been on both sides of the front aisle of the church. I am a member of First Baptist Church of Boynton Beach, Florida. Dr. Buz McNutt is my pastor.
Readers will gain insight into one living life as a follower of Jesus who relates with people in a 21st century culture.
- Husband to Suzette (Suzie), my wife since 2004.
- Father to Cameron, Leah, Carlton and Bethany.
- Father-in-law to Michael (married to Leah) and Amanda (married to Carlton).
- Grandfather to Heath and Caleb (Leah’s sons) and Emma (Carlton’s daughter).
- Son of Eugene and Lillie.
Churches in which I have served in leadership capacities:
- Assistant Pastor – Kitzingen-Wurzburg Baptist Church (Germany)
- Pastor – First Baptist Church, Red Rock (Oklahoma)
- Pastor – Greenfield Baptist Church (Greenfield, Arkansas)
- Pastor – West Rock Baptist Church (Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Pastor – Trinity Baptist Church (Louisville, Kentucky)
I have been a guest preacher in Oklahoma, Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, South Dakota, Texas, Indiana, Florida and Kentucky.
I have also preached and taught outside of the U.S. in Germany, Switzerland, Guatemala and Russia.
My formal education took place at the following schools:
- Oklahoma Baptist University (Shawnee, Oklahoma)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Religion and History
- Mid-America Baptist Theology Seminary (Memphis, Tennessee)
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Louisville, Kentucky)
- PhD studies in Church History
For more info about me:
- Autobiography (part 1): The Early Years
- Autobiography (part 2): Early Manhood – Years 16-21
- Autobiography (part 3): The Pastoral Years
- Autobiography (part 4): The Dark, Scarlet Letter Years
- Autobiography (part 5): The Winding Road Years
To contact me, please email me at email@example.com.