I am 46% evil. So says an internet survey that I stumbled across on Facebook last night. I happened to see that a friend of mine had taken a survey to discover how evil she was. She was only 23% evil. So I am twice as evil as is she.
I had to check out this survey so that I could see how the internet would determine my degree of evilness. After choosing 1 answer from 5 possible selections for 5 different questions, I was scored at the 46%.
Now here is what I know about me that the survey does not:
1. As a descendent of Adam and Eve, I know both good and evil.
2. Like those in the day of Noah, my heart is inclined to evil.
3. I am in a battle to purge evil from within me.
For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing.
So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand.
— Romans 7: 19, 21
4. I often lose in this battle.
5. Only the gospel (the death & resurrection of Jesus) can free me from this evil.
Pulpit 2 Pew is basically a journal of my battles with evil. If you can relate and want to follow along, you may subscribe to the contents by clicking on the RSS button in the upper right hand corner or entering your email address just below the button.